Saturday 25 August 2012

Tuesday Girls Visit to the Studio







Some of my students who attend the Tuesday Mixed Media Classes @The Gallery Dereham came along to visit me in my studio. What a day we had! I did find it funny seven in the studio at a time but five seemed to always in my store room area, how they all got in there I don't know but the photograph proves it, it begs the question. "How many students can you get in Jane's studio?".
We had a lovely lunch on the veranda and they all wandered around the garden.
Helen was kind enough to make some scrapbook pages of the day. You can click on these photographs to enlarge to really see the giggles and comments.
To see more of my studio on a previous post click HERE
To see more of Quilters Cottage Garden click HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment