Wednesday 4 July 2012

Knit Wits Class




After a really wonderful holiday in Dorset for the last week I am re-energised and ready to go again. I will post about our holiday later as it was one with a difference.
I have continued to keep a photo and journal diary everyday so I am then able to blog later! and I mean blog later! these photos were taken at the end of March!
It was a Knit Wit Patchwork session on a Thursday and it had been sessions for finishing things off and getting to grips with those UFO's
Judith put together the 'quilt as you go', blocks for her Sampler Quilt and others were finishing off gifts such as Anniversary Presents and the Union Jack is the centre of a quilt for Jenny's daughter.
Ann and Liz were so happy to finish their bags and modelled them beautifully.
See more by clicking on the labels below

No comments:

Post a Comment