Saturday 31 March 2012

Chilford Quilt Show March 2012



On Friday the 9th of March, I took myself off
to Chilford Vine Yards Exhibition.
I love this exhibition for the variety of stalls and
Quilting Exhibits.
It is not too big either so you don't feel
over whelmed!
I wasn't feeling to good as I was at the end of a
chesty cold.
(I have still got the chesty cough that came with it
a month later!).

The Poppy Quilt was made by Dilys Franks.
The Bed Runner and Large Peacock Quilt was made
by Judith Wilson. The level of quilting was so high,
Inspirational!
Click on the written label below to see more of my visits to
Chilford Quilting Exhibition.

2 comments:

  1. What a great exhibit. Our big quilt show with our guild is coming up in September. I plan to enter at least a few things. I will also put one in competition in the Art Quilt category. Really enjoyed seeing the purses. Always a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just been catching up with all your blogs! A fantastic array of styles, techniques and projects. That bag (corset) must turn some heads!

    ReplyDelete