Monday 9 January 2012

Madame Francais Wall Hanging




This is another project that has been in sections on my work table
over the Christmas Holidays and today was the day to finish it.
I always try and show different inspiration at classes, so
there's the black,white and red bag
(See previous post HERE)
and then there is the
Wall Hanging called 'Madame Francais'.
I stamped the image on prepped fabric and then
appliqued the other elements on.
Lots of jewelry pieces put together to make
decorative elements and a beaded hanging chain.
Lots of inking and tweaking to the finish today.
See more of my 'Vintage' collection by
visiting my art portfolio site

1 comment:

  1. Everything is just wonderful. What a great job you have, Jane. You must be very happy. Such inspiration, every day.

    ReplyDelete