Sunday 4 December 2011

Card Making Wednesday 30th November 2011

Wednesday was card making with Kim and I
was feeling a bit slow and needed to sort out my
tools and card making stuff before I felt I could do
anything creative.
You know when you feel you need to have a slow day?
Once I got going I learnt about how to distress paper and tags
using a distress tool. I then sat distressed tags for a while and watched
others create their cards.
Kim then showed us some of her new
Christmas stamps and that was it, I was off and
inspired. I stamped and inked, embossed and prepared
papers and fabrics with the new ideas.
I had a lovely morning,
Thank you Kim.
When I got home there was a Thank you card (above)
from Will the new owner of the Commission Quilt that
I have been working on over the last few months.
Will had made the artwork and card.
Thank you, Will!
See HERE
and visit Kim's Card Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment