Monday 22 August 2011

Studio Day with Judith and Janice



On Thursday I opened my studio for Janice and Judith
so they could have a Patchwork and Quilting Day.
Janice cut out all her silks into squares last time and sew
and cut them into triangles.
This time she arranged them into the rows and
began sewing the squares together to form the
rows, after we checked there
weren't two triangles directly next to one another.
On the 8ft table,
Judith was putting the borders on her quilt top
and then started piecing the fabric and scraps
together to form a backing.
I worked them both very hard that day!
but they loved it!!!
See more of my studio on my website

1 comment:

  1. The colors on the triangles are really lovely. Matching all the points is hard to do, but it makes an impressive quilt.

    ReplyDelete