Monday 8 August 2011

Knit Wits Quilt Display

On Thursday I was at Knit Wits in Dereham
where I set up a mini quilt display of my quilts.
I was there so that people who want to sign up for the
new Patchwork and Quilting Classes that
I am running at the shop could ask questions,
see more of my work and what sort of things they
could make.
There was lots of interest and the classes are
split into weeks.
Week One for Quilt Basics.
Week Two and Three for Projects
and Week Four for Quilt Making.
Everyone was lovely and some
had brought along their blocks and
work for advice too!
I am there with my quilts and more info
on Thursday 11th of August 2011,
10am-3pm.
I will be putting a full schedule of classes on my website
and you can see more of what happen at Knit Wits
at

No comments:

Post a Comment