Thursday 28 July 2011

Sail Boats in Knit Wits Window


Every two weeks the window display in Knit Wits
gets a complete revamp and new ideas and purchases
are put in the window.
This next weeks theme is Nautical and all things Seaside.
So as you can see my Sailboats quilt is in the window,
advertising the new fabric department and the
quilting lessons that start in September.
I will be doing two days in August in the shop.
The 4th and 11th to meet people and demonstrate
my work.
OOOh how lovely to be surrounded by all that
fabric!!!
Visit Knit Wits
See more of my workshops and Talks on my website

1 comment:

  1. I will bet that the shop is as interesting inside, as it's window display. One of the things I miss living in a small city, is the opportunity to visit so many different shops.

    ReplyDelete